The Ministry of Finance published a project for the abolishment of the requirement for installing leveling systems and electronic devices with fiscal memory for registered farmers using aboveground tanks. In such cases the declaration of the fuel will continue to be implemented under the current mechanism, and within a month the farmers will have to declare their capacities.
The deadline for discussions on the project expires on October 21, 2015. After this the changes are expected to become fact.
By November 30, 2015, the agricultural producers performing loading of vehicles, machinery, equipment or other equipment for their own use with liquid fuels are obliged to submit the following information to the NRA for the existing faciltiies for storage or loading of liquid fuels:
1. Identification of the liable person (full name, UIC, etc.);
2. Permanent address/ address of the headquater;
3. Code and name of economic activity in CEA-2008;
4. The total amount of fuel consumed for the previous year;
5. Location of the facility;
6. Type of the storage facility;
7. Volume / Capacity according to p. 6;
8. Type of fuel and the unit of measurement;
9. Use of the fuel;
10. The registration number of the managed mobile tank;
11. Date (year) since the use of the facility.