Why should you drink only 100% Arabica instead of the widespread Robusta?
- 100% Arabica is the most qualitative sort of coffee, the most highly appreciated from the experts in the field. Robusta is considered inferior and is categorized in the lower class.
- 100% Arabica has softer flavor and rich aroma. Robusta is characterized by a bitter, astringent taste and "earthy" flavour.
- Before the roasting 100% Arabica has an aroma of cranberries, after the roasting - chocolate with caramel and citrus fruits. Robusta has a poor flavour of unroasted peanuts or oatmeal.
- 100% Arabica contains 90 aromatic compounds while Robusta contains only 4 aromatic substances!
- 100% Arabica forms dense foam with a walnut colour while Robusta forms thin, yellowish foam.
- 100% Arabica is suitable for regular and frequent use, while the high caffeine content makes Robusta inappropriate for frequent use.
- All these advantages make 100% Arabica the top ingredient of the highest quality and luxury coffee selections in the world!
You now have the unique opportunity to enjoy this ancient, superior sort of the "magic" drink in petrol stations Dieselor!